quarta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2010

Interesting news :-)

It was a big surprise to find out that our lovely male Elkington, instead of red tabby classic (d 22), is in fact red silver tabby classic (ds 22).
This explains the beautiful strong tabby contrast he has.
There were some suspicions about his silver but in fact it was the birth of his kittens that came to confirm it, he is silver :-)

Killyan's Forest Elkington (nfo ds 22)
The proud father of the kittens :-)
And now, we present the silver and smoke kittens.
This is me, Misty :-) Booked
Turns out I am cream smoke with white (es 09) after all, he he he

And I am Silvester, the sweet one :-) Booked
I am black smoke with white, wow!!

I just got my family!! :-)

I am Star Dust
I'm the one responsible for the finding, I have a big silver band already :-)


And I, a much older and mature kitten than those guys before me, I am Raven!!
Although I look very dark, I am black smoke and white too
:-)) Booked
This was a complete but nice surprise and this correction of their colours had to be made at once.
Have a nice week!