sábado, 20 de fevereiro de 2010

Boreas Land S kittens (5 days old)

Hello! I am Misty :-)
My brothers and I are just five days old but as you can see we are starting to open our eyes alreaday! Well... ok! It's just one for now but it looks pretty cool :-)


Today I have a lot of pictures because I love it!

I think I am a bit more of a top model, he he he


Ok I was kidding but I do like to have my picture taken.


As to my brothers... well what can I say... they are just guys! You know!!...
Oh well maybe tomorrow they will have more pictures to show you!


See you soon! :-)


What a show off!
I am Star Dust! At first I was called Safari Look but we have a kind of a Godmother in England and she didn't find those names suitable for cute kittens like my brother and I :-)
Thank you for that Dawni!

Hi, my new name is Silvester, like that naughty kitty of Silvester and Tweety!
Oh but I am not mean! I promise :-)
Yes, I know! My eyes are not openned yet but you know, I am a very big kitten!!
I have a huge tail for my size (with a cute white tip) and very long and thick hands and feet!
I will be a lot bigger than they!!! Hobbits!!! he he he
Well, see you when I see you!
When I have eyes of course :-)